This 2 days course will enable participants to gain a good general understanding of the main features of Excel, giving them the ability to produce standard spreadsheets, create formula and format and print spreadsheets.
- This course is designed for participants who want to gain the necessary skills to create, edit, format, and print basic Microsoft Excel 2013/2016 worksheets.
- Will upgrade their skill set by learning to work with advanced formulas, lists, and illustrations and work with charts and advanced formatting including styles.
- Will gain the skills necessary to use pivot tables, audit and analyze worksheet data, utilize data tools, collaborate with others, and create and manage macros.
• Instructor led.
• Classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
EXCEL – BASIC LEVEL :
1) EXCEL Workbooks
2) Entering and editing data
3) Modifying a Worksheet
4) Using Functions
5) Formatting Worksheets
6) Preparing & printing worksheets
7) Creating Charts
8) Using Sparklines
EXCEL – INTERMEDIATE LEVEL :
- Working with Large Worksheets
- Working with Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
- Working with dates
- Conditional formulas and formatting
- List Management
- Documenting and Auditing
- Using Templates