Ever imagine someday getting PAID to advise people on what to wear, shopping and mingling with a fabulous crowd of people?
If this is the lifestyle that you are aiming for, you should be an IMAGE CONSULTANT!”
Want to be a Certified Image Consultant, Etiquette Expert or Launch Your Career in Fashion?
Join us for our Education Conference 2013 on 19-20 October 2013 at Hotel Maya, Kuala Lumpur! Learn from the industry Power Houses from USA & Singapore….
1) Carla Mathis, AICI Certified Image Master, Emeritus (USA): “The Essential Men’s Style Training”
2) Christina Ong, AICI Certitified Image Master (SINGAPORE): “Gearing Up Your Game Plan to Win Corporate Clients”
3) Jacqueline Whitmore, Certified Speaking Professional (USA): “How to Develop A Thriving Etiquette Business”
4) Audrey Quek, AICI Certified Image Practitioner (SINGAPORE): “In the Eyes of the Winning Crown”
Who Should Attend:
– AICI Members & Non-Members seeking certification qualifications (Advanced & Practicing);
-Aspiring Image Consultants (Beginners, Intermediate)
-Fashion Designers & Stylists, Students, Buyers
– Human Resource & Corporate Communication Department Personnel
– Network with Image Consultants attending from all over the world with wide areas of expertise and experience.
– Participants will gain Continued Education Units (CEU Points) vital for international certification and recognition.
– Learn the ropes of the industry and how to build a successful image business in Malaysia & Asia
– Develop an Understanding of How Body Shapes, Colours & Personality Influence Fashion, Style & Behaviour
Conference = 19-20 October 2013
Post Conference Workshop = 21-22 October 2013
9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Hotel Maya, 138 Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Early Bird (until 15 September 2013)
RM1280.00 (non member)
Normal (after 15 September 2013)
RM1380.00 (non member)
POST CONFERENCE WORKSHOP ONLY (with Carla Mathis):
RM1800.00 (non member)
PACKAGE PRICE (both Conference and Workshop):
RM3080.00 (non member)
Or for any queries, you can communicate with me via my facebook fanpage or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 019-3290397